Factorie Store Card ZA FAQs
What is the Factorie Store Card?The Factorie Store Card is a credit facility that allows you to shop at all Factorie stores nationwide.
What are the other benefits of the Store Card?Not only does the Card give you access to the widest range of products, it also includes;
• R600 worth of vouchers when you get your card
• SMS notification on all your card purchases at no extra cost
• Customer protection Insurance
• Flexible payment options: Revolving, 24 & 36 months budget facility (for purchases over R600)
What does your Customer Protection Insurance cover?For your protection, your Card must include Customer Protection Insurance.
• Death Cover (covers your full outstanding balance);
• Permanent Disability Cover (covers your full outstanding balance);
• Temporary Disability Cover (covers up to 12 months instalments);
• Loss of Income Cover (covers up to 12 months instalments)
How much does the Factorie Store Card cost?• A flat monthly service fee will be charged on your Factorie Store Card.
• Competitive interest rates apply to all purchases.
What are the requirements to apply for a Factorie Store Card?• You must be 18 years or older
• You must be employed and earn a monthly salary of R1 000 or more
• Must have an original SA Identity document or driver’s license (please have this document ready to collect your card)
• Must provide your latest 3 months’ payslips or bank statements
How can I apply for the Factorie Store Card?You can apply at any Factorie store or online at www.factorie.com/storecardza
What credit limit will I get?Your credit limit will be determined by your individual profile, taking into account your affordability.
Where do I collect my Factorie Store Card?You can collect your Factorie Store Card at any Factorie store nationwide.
When do I get my vouchers?• You will receive 4 x “R150 off when you spend R500” vouchers.
• Note: only 1 voucher may be used p/month for each consecutive month. Validity period will be indicated on the vouchers
• R150 off when you spend R500 (valid 1 month from date of issue)
• R150 off when you spend R500 (valid 2 months from date of issue)
• R150 off when you spend R500 (valid 3 months from date of issue)
• R150 off when you spend R500 (valid 4 months from date of issue)
Can I view my account online?Not yet, but watch this space!
Where can I find my account number?Your account number can be found on the front of your card, your monthly statement or alternatively you can call us on 0861 222 768
How do I set up a debit order to pay my Store Card?Call us on 0861 222 768 and we’ll set it up for you.
What should I do if I lose my card?Call us on 0861 222 768 and we’ll block the card immediately
You can then go to any Factorie store nationwide and we’ll provide you with a replacement card at a nominal fee.
How much do I need to pay each month?Your monthly statement will show the installment that you need to pay by the 1st of each month.
How do I pay my Factorie Store Card?You can choose from 2 options below:
• Debit order - A payment is automatically debited from your bank account on due date that suits you. To activate, call 0861 222 768 and we’ll assist you.
• EFT payment - Simply pay the required amount by using your 19-digit card number (on the front of your Factorie card). Please use below details when making EFT payment.
Bank: Standard Bank
Account: RCS Factorie Card
Acc number: 061234745
Bank Branch Code: 051001
Reference: Account card number (19 digits)