Summer Survival Instagram Promotion
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this promotion is Factorie Pty Ltd (“the Promoter”) (ACN 127 578 394) of 14 Shepherd Court, North Geelong, Victoria 3215.
- Entry is free and open to entrants 13 years if age and older in Australia, New Zealand, South Arica, Malaysia and Singapore. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and the suppliers and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- This competition commences on 6pm AEST on 8th November 2017 and ends at 7pm AEST on 20th December 2017 (“Competition Period”). Entrants may enter once only. Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected responses will be deemed invalid. Entrants can only enter in their own name.
- To enter this competition, entrants must enter via Instagram:
1. During the Competition Period, follow the @factorie Instagram Page, like and tag an Instagram friend in the comments section of the competition entry post on the @factorie Instagram page.
2. Write in 25 words or less telling us how you Survive Summer, together the ”Submission”.
- By entering this competition entrants agree to allow the Promoter to repost their Submission on the Promoter’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts, the Promoter’s website www.factorie.com and within the Promoter’s electronic direct mail (EDM) communication pieces.
- Each Submission will be reviewed and judged by a panel of the Promoter’s marketing and communications personnel (“Panel”). The Panel will judge each response according to how relevant, creative and inspiring it is. All decisions of the Panel are final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be a total of seven (7) winners throughout the Competition Period.
- One winner will be determined each week during the Competition Period, specifically on the 8/11/2017 and 22/12/2017. Winners will be notified via direct message to their Instagram account within 24 hours of being selected as a winner. Winners must provide Factorie with their contact email address within 48 hours of notification. Factorie accepts no responsibility for unread, undelivered or incorrectly provided email or telephone information.
- Winners may be announced on the Promoter’s Instagram page during the Competition Period.
- The prize for each winner consists of the following:
• 1 x Factorie gift card.
- The Promoter is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning this competition or the prizes that comprise this competition.
- If any prize remains unclaimed after seven  days of the winning Submissions being announced, the Promoter may deem that an entrant is ineligible to receive the prize.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prizes. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute another item of equal or lesser value for that prize, as determined by the Promoter.
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition is deemed an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of the Promoter.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this competition, to the extent permitted by law.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
- All Submissions will be the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use the name and any photos from the Submission for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without compensation. By participating in this competition, each entrant assigns to the Promoter the whole of the copyright in their entries and, to the extent permitted by law, waives his or her moral rights in respect of it. Upon entering their Submission, each entrant warrants that the posting and use of their Submission on Facebook does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Instagram.
Each winner’s prize is valued at $150AUD.
The total prize pool is valued at $1050AUD.
Gift cards are governed by their own terms and conditions which can be found on the reverse of the card.