FACTORIE X BURGER LOVE
Burger & Snacks in your trackie dacks Promotion
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this promotion is FACTORIE Pty Ltd (“the Promoter”) (ACN 127 578 394) of 14 Shepherd Court, North Geelong, Victoria 3215.
- Entry is free and open to ALL CUSTOMERS WHO DINE @ BURGER LOVE in AUSTRALIA. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and the suppliers and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- This competition commences on THURSDAY 1st JUNE, and end on THURSDAY 27TH JULY (“Competition Period”). Entrants may enter AS MANY TIMES AS THEY LIKE. Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected responses will be deemed invalid.
- To enter this competition entrants must enter via this mechanic:
- Each Submission will be reviewed and judged by a panel of the Promoter’s marketing and communications personnel (“Panel”). The Panel will judge each response according to how relevant, creative and inspiring it is. Number of Likes and Comments of the entries under the submissions will not determine the winners, but may influence the Panel’s decision when determining the final winners. All decisions of the Panel are final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
- The Submission must not contain any derogatory, racist or offensive image or wording and such Submissions will be deemed ineligible to enter and will be removed from any of the Promoter’s social media platforms in the sole and absolute discretion of the Promoter.
- The prizes will be awarded to entrants who submit the most relevant, creative and inspiring. Submissions as judged by the Panel. There will be TWO WINNERS PER WEEK.
- The winner will be contacted on Instagram before THE FOLLOWING THURSDAY. The winning Submissions will be posted and the winners tagged on the Promoter’s Instagram page.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to allow the Promoter to repost their Submission on the Promoter’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts, the Promoter’s website http://www.factorie.com.au and within the Promoter’s electronic direct mail (EDM) communication pieces.
- The Promoter is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning this competition or the prizes that comprise this competition.
- If any prize remains unclaimed after 14 days of the winning Submissions being announced, the Promoter may deem that the grand prize winners and/or the runners-up are ineligible to receive the prize.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prizes. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute another item of equal or lesser value for that prize, as determined by the Promoter.
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition is deemed an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of the Promoter.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this competition, to the extent permitted by law.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
- All Submissions will be the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use the name and any photos from the Submission for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without compensation. By participating in this competition, each entrant assigns to the Promoter the whole of the copyright in their entries and, to the extent permitted by law, waives his or her moral rights in respect of it. Upon entering their Submission, each entrant warrants that the posting and use of their Submission on Instagram does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Instagram, facebook or Boomerang
Step 1. Follow @factorie on Instagram
Step 2. During the Competition Period, upload and share an original image on Instagram that represents FACTORIE X BURGER LOVE
Step 3. Tag the photo with @factorie and #factorieburger
Step 1: During the Competition Period, upload and share an original image/Boomerang on Instagram that represents FACTORIE X BURGER LOVE
Step 2: Tag the photo with #factorieburger
The original image can include anything that represents FACTORIE X BURGER LOVE (“Submission”).
PLEASE NOTE: Your profile must be set to public to be eligible to enter.
The price winner will receive:
• $50 FACTORIE GIFT CARD
• $50 BURGER LOVE VOUCHER
The total price pool FOR THE WHOLE PROMOTION is valued at $1600AUD