Factorie x Busabout Festival Competition
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this promotion is FACTORIE Pty Ltd (“the Promoter”) (ACN 127 578 394) of 14 Shepherd Court, North Geelong, Victoria 3215.
- Entry is free and open to entrants 18 years if age and older in Australia, New Zealand, South Arica, Malaysia and Singapore. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and the suppliers and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- This competition commences on 8am AEST on 25 September 2017 and ends at 5pm AEST on 8th October 2017 (“Competition Period”). Entrants may enter as many times as they like. Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected responses will be deemed invalid.
- To enter this competition, entrants must enter via Instragram
- Each Submission will be reviewed and judged by a panel of the Promoter’s marketing and communications personnel (“Panel”). The Panel will judge each response according to how relevant, creative and inspiring it is. Number of Likes and Comments of the entries under the submissions will not determine the winners, but may influence the Panel’s decision when determining the final winners. All decisions of the Panel are final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be one(1) WINNER
- The winner will be contacted on Instagram by 14th October 2017. The winning Submission will be posted and the winner tagged on the Promoter’s Instagram page.
- Subject to the Busabout prize terms and conditions, the winner will receive:
- By entering this competition entrants agree to allow the Promoter to repost their Submission and entry information on the Promoter’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts, the Promoter’s website (www.factorie.com) and within the Promoter’s electronic direct mail (EDM) communication pieces
- The Promoter is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning this competition or the prizes that comprise this competition.
- If any prize remains unclaimed after 7 days of the winning Submissions being announced, the Promoter may deem that the grand prize winner and/or runners-up is ineligible to receive the prize.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prizes. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute another item of equal or lesser value for that prize, as determined by the Promoter.
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition is deemed an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of the Promoter.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this competition, to the extent permitted by law.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
- All Submissions will be the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use the name and any photos from the Submission for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without compensation. By participating in this competition, each entrant assigns to the Promoter the whole of the copyright in their entries and, to the extent permitted by law, waives his or her moral rights in respect of it. Upon entering their Submission, each entrant warrants that the posting and use of their Submission on Instagram does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Instagram.
- Submissions must not:
Step 1. Follow @factorie on Instagram
Step 2. During the Competition Period, upload and share an original festival or party image on Instagram. Profile must be set to public.
Step 3. Tag the photo with #FactoriexBusabout and also tag a friend.
The original image can be any festival or party photo (preferably one featuring the entrant) (“Submission”).
• Return economy flights to Budapest for two (2) adults, departing and returning to the winner’s nearest capital city.
• Guided tour / orientation walk of Budapest.
• Your fantastic Busabout crew.
• Each Winner's prize is valued at AUD$820.
• 3 x nights’ accommodation in Budapest.
• 3 x breakfasts.
• 2 x Stieglitz festival entrance tickets.
• 2 x Busabout festival t-shirts wristbands.
The prize is valued at = AUD$5,800 (subject to final flight costs).
The prize will be provided by Busabout and is governed by conditions of Busabout which can be viewed at the end of these terms and conditions. Entrants are responsible for ensuring that if they win the prize, it can be redeemed in accordance with those Busabout terms and conditions.
• have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind
• contain material that violates or infringes another's rights, including, but not limited to, privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, including copyright infringement (including, but not limited to logos (manufacturer or carrier), trade names, or patented features);
• disparage the Promoter any other person or party affiliated with the promotion and administration of this Competition;
• in any way mention, refer or otherwise allude to the name, logo or trademark of any entity, individual, product or brand other than those of Promoter and its brands;
• promote any cause other than the Competition theme;
• include personally identifiable information, including but not limited to phone numbers;
• contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous (as determined by Promoter at Promoter’s sole discretion);
• contain, facilitate, reference, or use material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, ethnicity, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, political orientation, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, or age (as determined by Promoter at Promoter’s sole discretion);
• contain any viruses, spyware, malware, or other malicious components that are designed to harm the functionality of a computer in any way; and
• contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where entry is created.
Busabout – Prize Terms and Conditions:
- The provider of the prize is Busabout, HAGGiS & Shamrocker Adventures, ABN 18 002 525 340, 35 Grafton Street, Bondi Junction, NSW, 2022, Australia (“Busabout”).
- One major prize to be awarded to one person for them and one other. Prize includes:
- Once the winner has confirmed acceptance of their prize in a reply email, the Promoter will notify Busabout within two (2) business days. Busabout will contact winner with instructions on how to claim the prize.
- Prize is valid for travel and flights in 2018 only.
- All prize dates and flights must be confirmed by prize winner and travel companion with Busabout by 21st March 2018.
- If the trip is not booked by the redemption period end date of 21st March 2018, the prize will be forfeited and no replacement prize will be given.
- In the event that for any reason a prize winner does not book the whole part of a prize within the time stipulated by Busabout, then that part of the prize will be forfeited by the prize winner. Neither cash nor other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of the forfeited whole or part of the prize.
- Prize winner and travel companion must be 18 years or over at time trip departs and must have at least six (6) months validity on passports
- Airline or status credits do not apply to these tickets.
- Any alterations to confirmed booking and flight details will be at the expense of the winner.
- Flights can only be used in conjunction with the trip prize.
- The Busabout prizes offered are subject to normal booking terms and conditions. Please see Busabout 2018 brochure or refer to www.busabout.com for full booking terms and conditions. Cancellation and change fees apply.
- All other expenses become the responsibility of the winner. Spending money, accommodation upgrades, add-ons, additional taxes, insurance, transfers, items of a personal nature, visas, inoculations, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs not mentioned in prize inclusions are not included.
- Prizes are non-transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Prizes cannot be sold, scalped, auctioned, raffled, pledged or promoted as an incentive or reward by any third party, as an inducement for any person or other entity to enter into any commercial or other arrangements with that third party. If a prize is obtained through any of these methods, it will not be honoured.
- Busabout shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of the prize except for liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- Busabout reserves the right to announce or publish the winner’s name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
a. Return economy class airfares for two (2) adults departing from the capital city closest to the ordinary residential address of the winner. Arriving to and departing from Budapest, Hungary. Flight carrier and times will be booked at Busabout’s discretion, and will be inclusive of the dates of the festival period.
b. Two (2) x 4 day Busabout Sziget Festival trips. Festival entry options below: • 9-12 August 2018; or • 12-15 August 2018
c. Trip inclusions are as below: • One guided tour (orientation walk) of Budapest • 3 x nights’ shared accommodation at Budapest Wombat’s Hostel for the 2 passengers • 3 x breakfasts (for each passenger) • 2 x Sziget Festival entrance tickets (1 for each passenger) • 2 x Busabout festival t-shirts and wristbands (1 for each passenger)
Sziget Festival Itinerary
Your adventure begins bright and early with an orientation walk of the city by your guide. In the afternoon you depart for your first entry into one of Europe’s biggest and best music festivals. Spend the rest of the day soaking up the festival atmosphere with your fellow revellers.
This morning is yours to enjoy as you wish. Take a step away from the festival and see the city on two wheels with an optional bike tour, do a bit of shopping in the city or simply recharge the batteries for the party to come. This afternoon we depart for the island to enjoy another day of incredible live music and entertainment.
It’s time to experience anything you may have missed in this dynamic city! Take a trip up to Castle Hill in Buda’s Old Town for some epic city views, or relax in one of the many thermal baths Budapest is famous for. This afternoon we make our way to the island for our final entry into Sziget. Make the most of your last night and party like there’s no tomorrow.
Check out by 9am back to the coach network or stay a little longer and check out Eger or take a night boat cruise along the Danube.